The NU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Updates

Go down

Some Updates Empty Some Updates

Post by Sasami Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:47 am

I should probably just start making a newsletter, haha.

Anyways, I just wanted to update you guys on what's been going on.

Site-wise: I fixed a couple bugs yesterday that didn't really affect you guys, but I also fixed something that does affect you--signatures. We can now have signatures attached to posts but I beg you to please read the newly added signature rules. In an effort to keep this forum neat and organized, signature rules will be a little more strict than Shuten.

Signatures should be short and may contain only one image (or a few very tiny images, such as sprites). The max height for a signature should be about 170 pixels (this is also roughly the height of a Pokecharms trainer card). Signatures should be kept PG-13...if you aren't sure whether or not something might be questionable, don't add it. If you fail to follow these rules, a staff member may give you a warning. If you consistently break signature rules, I'll disable your account from having signatures at all.

NU-wise: Keep the logs coming! I haven't gotten any this week for some reason. Also, an interesting tidbit: Rhydon and Butterfree are the Pokemon most likely to be seen on a team at the moment (considering not only usage, but how many different people are running them). Butterfree is normally a lead, and Rhydon is generally bulky but fairly offensive (not Choiced, though). Rhydon can be a lead, though, so watch out Wink.

Tournament-wise: Our first tournament will begin next week and will take place on Shoddy Battle, so start getting a good team together!
Sasami
Sasami
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-02-27

https://nuforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum