The NU Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... (Please read)

4 posters

Go down

So... (Please read) Empty So... (Please read)

Post by Sasami Thu May 28, 2009 12:40 am

Who's actually still interested in NU?

This isn't a post meant to be sarcastic or to convince people to play. I need to know who's still interested in case I move the project elsewhere--I have to know who wants to keep up with it. You don't have to post here if you don't want to, simply PM me.

I'd also like to thank everyone who's helped out. It's been a good run and I feel like we really accomplished a lot and ended up with a bizarrely balanced metagame in the process! I myself had a ton of fun, even when it came to the dull tasks such as reading logs over and over :p. It was pretty neat trying out different Pokemon and sets and seeing what ended up dominant/popular.

You know, when the project first started, there was debate on whether or not we should ban Stealth Rock as well as controversy surrounding the electric rodents. We've come a long way!

Thanks again and I'll definitely make an announcement if I move this project. Livejournal is a possibility since there are a lot of open-minded, creative battlers there that I feel we could use =).

-Sami
Sasami
Sasami
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-02-27

https://nuforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

So... (Please read) Empty Re: So... (Please read)

Post by Shine Thu May 28, 2009 12:20 pm

That might be good, since LJ's a pretty widely known community... If anything, you could maybe try advertising there, or starting a poll asking if people would be interested in joining if you were to make an LJ community there?

I'm still interested. I've had my first team for this rotation for a while now, but no one to battle with. :\
Shine
Shine

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasami Thu May 28, 2009 2:49 pm

Shine wrote:That might be good, since LJ's a pretty widely known community... If anything, you could maybe try advertising there, or starting a poll asking if people would be interested in joining if you were to make an LJ community there?

I'm still interested. I've had my first team for this rotation for a while now, but no one to battle with. :\

Yeah, I may ask penguinsane if I could perhaps even advertise on pokewifi. If I can do that, we should get a nice group of people. I'm not going to start working on a community or anything just yet as June is going to be a crazy month for me--but I'll start planning, getting ideas, trying to get people interested on LJ, etc.

I have two teams for the current rotation myself that I haven't gotten to try. We need to battle! XD I seem to keep missing you online, maybe this weekend will be better.
Sasami
Sasami
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-02-27

https://nuforum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Prostiboots Thu May 28, 2009 11:09 pm

I kind of am, but I'm so busy on Gaia and with my niece and making plans to do things I just can't fit this in my schedule well any more.

</3
Prostiboots
Prostiboots
NU Committee Member
NU Committee Member

Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-03-05

http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 am

I still am, although it might not seem like it.

School is over. =P

I do believe, though, that LJ would be a nice place to advertise, especially on pokewifi if we can.
Ninja
Ninja

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down